Crime Prevention Issues
Crime Prevention Issues is a periodic publication produced by Crime Prevention Programs.
It discusses crime prevention topics of interest and crime prevention trends.
- No 1 – Participation of Aboriginal people in the MERIT program: Main findings (December 2006) [PDF 320KB]
- No 2 – Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment: An overview of the MERIT program from July 2000 to December 2007 (June 2008) [PDF 3MB]
- No 3 – Graffiti Vandalism in New South Wales (November 2008) [PDF 878KB]
- No 4 – Sexual Assault against Indigenous Children in New South Wales 2003–2007 (September 2009) [PDF 2MB]
- No 5 – Women and the MERIT program (June 2009) [PDF 1MB]
- No 6 – Aboriginal Participation in MERIT (June 2009) [PDF 1MB]
- No 7 – Prinicpal drug of concern: An analysis of MERIT and RAD client characteristics and outcome (June 2009) [PDF 1MB]
- No 8 – Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment: An overview of the MERIT program as at June 2009 (June 2009) [PDF 1MB]